Top 5 Tips To Date An Asian Woman By Putri Cinta




Since there are so many myths about Asian women, many men struggle to inspire them. The first is that they say we are timid and frail. To some extent, this is right, but it is not entirely accurate. But the first step is to avoid stereotyping all in the same way. Several guides are available, but I, Putri Cinta, will share my personal favourites and what I've seen with my friends.

1)       Asian women prefer frank guys.

When men come up to us and make excuses to chat, we don't like it. They all claim Asians are reserved and therefore refuse to speak to them. In my experience, shyness is a personality trait that cannot be attributed to a single race. To be completely frank. Frank men cater to me and the plurality of Asian women I've met. Be a gentleman and approach, speak, and attempt to strike up a conversation.

2)       Do not inquire about their race.

Many men believe that if they speak about our nation and race too much, we would be grateful. We've had enough of it, trust me. In a non-Asian world, everybody asks about our race, including pedestrians and shopkeepers. We will chat about jobs, everyday problems, and whatever else comes to mind.

3)       Keep your language and Asian conversation to a minimum.

I can tell you from personal experience that when a man approached me and said hello in Japanese and I didn't answer, and he switched to Chinese the next time. It's funny at times, but it's still ridiculous at times. But don't push yourself too hard. Come up to me and say hi. We adore our native tongue, but we have nothing against English. You can master a language later on when you've been dating for a bit, and it seems to be a nice gesture.

4)       Enjoy Asian cuisines and snacks.

We crave Asian cuisine when we are not at home because it is challenging to locate Asian restaurants outside of Asian countries. As a result, taking the girl to an Asian restaurant would undoubtedly get you brownie points for the first date. We don't like it when people stare at what we're eating; we never mention anything about your hotdogs, so please accept our food as well. Look for a good Asian restaurant; it will undoubtedly be of assistance.

5)       Treat us as people, not just Asian women.

Like any other girl, I'm a girl, I enjoy doing things, and my desires are close to theirs. They may differ somewhat from other American girls, but that does not imply that men label Asian women as such. If you speak about this so much, it gives the feeling that you objectify women based on their nationality and race and don't look for something more about them.

Final Thoughts

It's not wrong to love Asian women, but it's not flattering to come up to them and say, "I love Asian women." It irritates me greatly. It's fine if you note my race, so you're free to praise my beauty or say whatever you want. Why do those men appear to be attracted to our race? Make sure you do your homework before approaching an Asian lady. Follow the instructions I, Putri Cinta, have issued. I've seen them work firsthand, and I'm confident they'll work for you as well. So don't waste any more time and impress the Asian lady. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments